Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Videos

My Mom gave me one of these the other day. Apparently she got it at a conference and decided I could put it to better use. Thanks Mom! I love it because it is so small that I just always have it in my purse with my camera. I can take short little videos of Mahayla without having to cart around a heavy camcorder and it is SUPER easy to download the videos. It also comes with an adapter cord so you can just hook it to the TV and play the videos. LOVE IT!

Moving on...As I previously stated I can, and do, take it everywhere with me. Because of that I've gotten some pretty cute videos of Miss Thang.

Here are a few:

On the plane flying to AZ:


Feeding the giraffes at a very cool zoo we visited while in AZ:

Mahayla doing an impression of a monkey we saw at the zoo:

One more of our little gymnast:

1 comment:

Anji said...

She is so cute, when you check back in read my blog I tagged you!