Friday, June 8, 2007

Goofy Girl


First off, Mahayla LOVES Goofy so I had to use that in the title. Whenever she sees Mikey Mouse Clubhouse and Goofy comes on the screen she comes running up to me with her face scrunched up yelling "GOOOPY!!!" Anyway, I digress, this is not what the blog is about...Today is our was our last day of MOPS. I love going but it's been sort of a struggle because Mahayla was NOT loving the nursery. She would pretty much cry herself into hysterics every time I left her and I would have to go get her because she was upsetting the other kids. Not fun for mom or baby. A couple of months ago I received my saving grace because the nursery attendant started bringing her 8 year old son and Mahayla pretty much attached herself to him. Mahayla would still cry when I left her but I didn't have to go get her and when I would go pick her up little Nhamdi would be reading to her or playing with her. It was pretty dang cute. This week she walked into the nursery on her own, which was a triumph on its own, and started playing with her buddy. She even didn't cry when I left! When I went and got her she had this little crown on her head that she had made. First off I can't believe my baby is big enough to do crafts on her own but secondly...How cute is she with this silly little crown on her head? Sorry for the poor quality. I took the picture with my phone.

No comments: